Fra: Jens Bladt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 12. november 2004 18:27
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: RE: Tokina 1:2.8~4.3 28-70mm (PKA mount)

Tis lens arrived today.  Very nice, almost MINT. It's seemingly a good
performer. The machro mode is a great feature and I miss having this on my
more expensive lenses. . The lens was payed promtly at the end of the
auction. Three days later I had it in my hand. Three days from NY to
Denmark! And just 29 USD + shipping. Not bad, eh?.

Great seller by the way, Harry Mayer, who also happens to be offering a Mint
Pentax F 4-5.6/70-210mm...

I'll be testing the lens shortly, against the AT-X 270AF Pro II and my
Pentax F 35-80mm.

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt