Fra: Fred [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 25. november 2004 13:11
Til: Sylwester Pietrzyk
Emne: Re: Pentax's Best 50mm Lens

>> Which of the many 50mm lenses, made by Pentax, is
>> considered to be the best in terms of image quality?

> You may find interesting this:
> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/columns/sm-02-11-24.shtml

I like the last sentence the best:  "Remember, too, that obsessing
about lenses just isn't necessary. They all take great pictures. But
if it's fun for you, then do it! Messing around with cameras and
lenses is safe, pleasant, legal, and harms no one. All things
considered, it doesn't rank very high on the scale of silly vices."

Fred