'tis the season for jolly and merry Christmas pictures.  Nice tree, Paul
... y'know, I never had a Christmas tree, never decorated anything for the
holidays.  I think you gentiles have the right idea. Sometimes the Jews are
just to friggin' serious.  But tell me, isn't putting a tree up the day
after t'giving a bit early?

Shel