Hi!

PS> And all through the house, my wife and daughters were dragging up boxes
PS> from the basement and working furiously to decorate the Christmas tree.
PS> That's somewhat of a tradition around here. My part of the job was to
PS> go out and buy a tree this morning. I opted for a long needle Scotch
PS> Pine this year. We haven't had one of those in many years. Different is
PS> fun. Anyway, I shot it with the DA 16-45. I dialed in about plus 1.5
PS> exposure compensation at f11, and positioned the camera on a cabinet.
PS> The exposure was around half a second I think. In any case, here it is.
PS> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2912959&size=lg

Paul, do tell me what is this piece of machinery just outside the
window on the left? And if you could just for sake of this shot remove
the pile of remotes from the table - it would be a great great shot.
Really great. As it is now - it is great in a realistic way. But
without this whatever outside the window and remotes - it would be
great in classical way.

My wife disagrees on remotes' count. She also tends to think the tree
is due later this year :). She's afraid, the tree will go bald before
holidays start :).

Happy Holidays everyone :).

Boris
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]