[Original Message]
From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And all through the house, my wife and daughters were dragging up boxes from the basement and working furiously to decorate the Christmas tree. That's somewhat of a tradition around here. My part of the job was to go out and buy a tree this morning. I opted for a long needle Scotch Pine this year. We haven't had one of those in many years.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2912959&size=lg

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke