No no no, those photos weren't mine, they were other people's photos. <G>
And yes, I do intend to experiment a lot with it. I also want to use it as a
plain wide angle lens; people online say that the photos are sharp even
after de-fishing. And I am planning on using it on film bodies, not just the
istD. I liked the DA 14mm a lot but I only want to buy full-frame lenses, so
this lens solves a couple of issues for me.