Amita,

The pictures are just fantastic.

Now, there're people who tolerate barrel (fisheye) distortion and
those who don't.
If you are OK with it -- just enjoy it. My wife actually preffers the
look of fisheye to
15mm rectilinear lense. So do I. This is just a matter of taste.
Check out some
of the graphiscs of MC Escher -- the guy made a point to reproduce "fisheye"
distortion to make things look more "natural" (as far as this is
applicable to his works).

Personally, I would take a fisheye over an ultrawide any time. It just
looks better
*to me*. Even a cropped fisheye.

Best,
Mishka