It's actually coming along rather well, although it does require a lot of
detail work.  Imagine scratches across faces, big white splotches on skin,
lots of specks on clothing, all combined with a poorly exposed (burnt
highlights, deep shadows, bright sun) and badly processed negative.  'Tis
quite a challenge.  At some point I'll put up the original, if ever I get
it completed.

Shel