----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Levy"
Subject: Re: Photoshop CS Bargain Basement

Mike,

If you think you paid too much money for dodgy software, demand your money back and return the product. Just because Ford Explorers were prone to rollover when Firestones were mounted......

I read in some magazine sitting at work that the Explorer problem was Fords insistence on not re-engineering (purist, har) the suspension, and then compounding it by choosing inadequate tires (the Firestones were actually a passenger car tire, not a light truck tire) and recommending low air pressures.
I read this sometime after Firestone had taken it on the chin for the problem.
I do not purport this to be either true or false, I am just tossing it out there as something I had gleaned at some point.

William Robb