Från: Rob Studdert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: den 14 december 2004 15:06
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: Re: SV: The film is dead

On 14 Dec 2004 at 13:49, Joakim Johansson wrote:

> If we think about it for a second, it may strike us that the digital
> revolution is nothing but an easy summer breeze. In a global perspective
> that is.
>
> Still most people around the world doesn’t even has electricity, and
> therefore certainly no DLSR.s. I don’t think the film is dead!

I think you'll find that low end (but capable) digital cameras will very
quickly become more cost effective than film cameras and all film but those
destined for a for few niche markets will die out.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---