The same is true for the PZ-1 and PZ-1p with FA
lenses--the aperture set on the lens shows up in the
viewfinder just fine.

...well, except with the FA 28-80/3.5-4.7 (power
zoom), in which case the aperture in the viewfinder is
about a stop off (even though exposure is fine). Go
figure.

--- Kostas Kavoussanakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>