Hi Shel
The purple tint must come from a little flash underexposure or the Canon
scanner 9900f during scan.
The scanner needs a random recalibration when using the supplied twain modul
for unknown reason,
otherwise I get an ugly red and blue tint.
With Vuescan it's a lot better but Vuescan does not recognise the negative
size automatically for batch processing.

On the other side, peacock feathers do change the colour from green to blue
and others if you turn them in the light.
Very fascinating....

I'm quite happy with the sharpness, should I expect a lot more from that
lens?
I'm not used to macro photography yet, that was one of the first shots,
maybe I nedd to focus better :-)

thanks for commenting
Markus

RE: PESO:peacocks eye Pentax Macro lens 50mm

Hi Markus,

The pic doesn't look particularly sharp, colors look a little washed out,
and what's with all the purple fringing?

Shel