So the *istDS's shakedown cruise continues.  Went down to my local bar to get
some pictures of Welbilt (great indie-altrock band here in Northern
Virginia-- look out for 'em: <http://www.welbiltmusic.com>) at their regular
Wednesday show.

The results are on my livejournal:  <http://www.livejournal.com/users/ouij>

One more photo, not on that bunch of concert pics:

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Brunellus/Welbilt%2015%20Dec%2004/becky.jpg>

The *istDS does NOT like underexposure when you've got the ISO cranked up to
3200:  this was wide open at f/1.4 at 1/10th of a second, handheld, in a
booth in a dark bar.  RGB noise was awful:  a bit of channel-mixer to kick it
down to greyscale, a bit of selective gaussian blur to reduce the noise,
unsharp mask, and suddenly I'm thinking "hey....tri-x!"

-Luigi