Hi Cotty

1. I only would be interested  to buy the DVD "Once Upon A Time In The West"
if it where some kind of directors cut with new, additional scenes,
widescreen is not very nice here on normal 4:3 TV's.

2. some nice films on your list, I love "Blade runner" and most others too.
Would have to think about my favorites a bit first...

To go a little more on topic:

national Swiss television SF1 released a DVD lately with interviews of 8
minutes duration
of well known Swiss photographers and their work and view of Switzerland, a
series they broadcasted on TV first.
Sadly, I only saw  one the interviews partly, so don't ask :-).

But I would like to know:
Is there any good material on DVD about photography or photographers like
HCB?
anybody knows?

thanks in advance
Markus