Hi,

[...]
> To go a little more on topic:

> national Swiss television SF1 released a DVD lately with interviews of 8
> minutes duration
> of well known Swiss photographers and their work and view of Switzerland, a
> series they broadcasted on TV first.
> Sadly, I only saw  one the interviews partly, so don't ask :-).

I would be very interested to find out more details about those, if
you can discover the details.

> But I would like to know:
> Is there any good material on DVD about photography or photographers like
> HCB?
> anybody knows?

Yes. There have been several good documentaries about HCB and about
Capa. Examples:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/storyville/capa.shtml
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0780019482/103-4359602-3759834?v=glance

Try the Fondation Cartier-Bresson for more details:
http://www.henricartierbresson.org/
They include this PDF of films by and about him:
http://www.henricartierbresson.org/hcb/ressources/HCB_filmo_fr.pdf

There is series of videos/DVDs called 'Contacts' which are short films
of photographers doing 'show and tell' with their contact sheets. I
haven't seen any of them yet, but they are available from the Centre
Nationale de la Photographie / Jeu de Paume in Paris:
http://www.cnp-photographie.com/ - then follow the menu straight
there.

--
Cheers,