cbwaters wrote:

Christmas was a little leaner for me than most.  If you don't count this:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/16822530/235682063icDgcj

Aha! Is _that_ why Christmas was lean? Nice machine ~ for a Beemer that is... <g>

The kids got about everything they asked for and the Wife got a couple really nice coats and some nice clothes.
No camera or electronic stuff but I DID get the new Star Wars DVDs from Mom.

Excellent! I'll be watching Nemesis first...how about you? Oh, yes, you have to work, don't you... I'll think of you as I watch it!

Got to spend some really good "quality" time with my family even if half of them were sick.

All in all, it was a great few days off.

Cory
back at the grind stone

Keith Whaley - and this is only Tuesday! <g>