But Bob, for some odd reason, people don't want to hear about those things.
Maybe that's because, unlike natural disasters, an infusion of $$ and
technology can easily reduce those numbers, but, as I think Frank
mentioned, our priorities are skewed towards other objectives, and maybe
there's a certain degree of guilt that goes along with that.

Shel