"I seem to be having the greatest trouble keeping control of my lifestyle"

(Perhaps not my all-time favourite, but apropriate right now,
and definitely on the list.)

Not surprisingly, the subject line for this thread on the other
high-volume mailing list I read, is, "So long, and thanks for
all the fish".

Douglas Adams was indirectly responsible for my learning how to
drive a manual-transmission ("stick shift").  Full story
available if people want to hear it.

                                        -- Glenn, who knows
                                           where his towel is.