> >How can you have a TRIlogy with 6 books?

6 = 4 + 2

42 is the answer to this mystery.

Regards,
Bob...
"When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would
cease.
And when we disarmed They sold us delivered and bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: 'Stick to the Devil you know."'
--Rudyard Kipling

From: "Dan Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>