Good questions, Steve, I will add this information to the mini-FAQ, but am answering it here as well to make sure you see it.

For PESO/PAW/WOW/ETC, you put it up on the web somewhere and post a URL in your message. You can not post photos directly to the list, the list management software will automatically delete your post.

For the more formal monthly PUG (http://pug.komkon.org/) there is a link to instructions at the bottom of the page.

Photos for the PUG must be made with Pentax equipment. For the others that is preferred, but not required.

graywolf http://www.graywolfphoto.com "Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof" -----------------------------------

Steve Pearson wrote:
Can someone point me to a URL on how to post photos to
the various Pentax galleries?  Also, is it possible to
just up-load photos, or do I have to have them posted
on a web site first?  If that is the case, does anyone
have a suggestion for a cheap (maybe even free) place
to post photos?  It seems like P-Base is the most
popular?

TIA!