Thanks Jens.

On Jan 2, 2005, at 1:54 AM, Jens Bladt wrote:

Brilliant shot. To me this is what photographing is about - getting the shot
just right!
Regards

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sendt: 1. januar 2005 22:04 Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net Emne: PESO" New Year's Day Walkaround

We had some decent light today, so I walked down the street to the marsh,
hoping to see some birds. I usually take the A 400/5.6 and a tripod or
monopod on such occasions, but I was feeling lazy, so I mounted the FA
80-320/4.5-5.6. The birds must have all had hangovers, because they were in
hiding, but this squirrel kept watching me. Looking at his girth, I'd bet
he's been fed pretty well by humans. He wouldn't come close, but he wasn't
totally camera shy either. Here's a handheld shot at 320mm on the *istD. The
stop is 5.6, the shutter speed 1/250 at iso 400. The fov is, of course,
equivelant to a 480mm lens on a 35mm film camera. This isn't a great lens,
but it's a lot of fun for walkarounds where a long reach is a good thing.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3000223&size=lg