Funny, I liked exactly because of the lack of context. I actually
ignored the title, as I usually do--sometimes photographers (not Shel,
at least on this one) rely on them too much I think.

The image has a surreal quality to it, I think that's what hel was going after.

--
Juan Buhler
http://www.jbuhler.com