Got there this time. The problem lies in the way your URL is displayed in some mail programs. It's lopped off after the @ sign. Lovely family. Looks like you had a nice holiday.
Paul
On Jan 3, 2005, at 11:05 PM, frank theriault wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:00:01 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Where are Frank's Christmas pics? The url below doesn't work.

Hi, Paul,

Funny.  You were able to get to today's PAW, and Markus got to my
Flickr gallery, so I don't know what's wrong.

Here's the url for my entire Flickr gallery again:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

but it looks the same as the one in the initial post.  Maybe if you go
to my paw and then click on my name, it might get you to my gallery?
I don't know.

BTW, Markus, thanks for your comments!  glad you liked them - just
Christmas snaps, but fun (for me, anyway) just the same!

cheers,
frank