On Thursday 06 January 2005 02:14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ya know I am beginning to think that just maybe I am supposed to
> become a photographer....All 3 of these are all very nice cameras and
> with all this equipment, well, I am beginning to feel a tad "blessed"
> here....
>
> Somebody up there wants me to take some pretty pics for a living, I
> think....

I will shamelessly steal someone else's pithy witticism here:

"Buy a camera; you're  a photographer.  Buy a piano--and you own a piano."

Having the camera (& a nice one at that!) certainly helps, though.

And totally OT, we're expecting to get a real piano here at the house
tomorrow.  yaaaay!

-Luigi
a bad photographer & a worse pianist