On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 00:09:37 -0500, Peter J. Alling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
About why he has a D rather than a Ds:

> I guess I'm a snob, I couldn't let myself to have a camera with "picture
> modes" any more than I can
> admit that a car can decide to shift gears more efficiently than I can.

But then, moments later, when talking of his Vemar fisheye, he uttered:

> If you think your's is cheap, you don't know cheap.  I suspect this
> beast is the same one that Spiratone
> and Acura sold in the 60's.

As I understand it, then, you're a snob about bodies, but a cheapskate
about fisheyes?

Just so I know what's going on...

<vbg>

cheers,
frank, who sees no contradiction there whatsoever...  <vbg>