From: Don Sanderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 10:48 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: RE: Ebay Buying (was ok, who got it?)

I agree with this 100%, I've only been burned on deals
from new eBayers when it was simply a matter of them
not knowing the product, or eBay, well enough to represent
the item properly.
So far they have always made matters right very quickly
and have earned + feedback from me as a result.
It's the "big boys" who give me trouble after the sale.
Right now I'm trying to get an RA from 47th St. Photo
for a defective $10.00 item, it's like pulling teeth
without novacaine!

I'm pretty adventurous in my eBay buying, willing to
give any fairly decent rating seller a try--ONCE--.
So far I have to honestly say, with eBay deals made
ranging from $.99 to over $2000.00 that my experiences
have been at least 95% good ones out of 699 total buy
and sell transactions.
Better than the local stores. ;-)

Don

<SNIP>