From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 9 January 2005 5:42 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Pentax 67 lens fitted to ZX-L.

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:58:46 +1100, Trevor Bailey
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
><snip>
> I'll give you a Cooee when they arrive.
> Hooroo. <snip>

Yer gonna have to use English with us North Americans, Trevor.

Cooee?

Hooroo?

I was going to comment on where your friend is from (Ulladulla), then
realized that in Canada we have place names like Moosejaw, Medicine Hat,
St. Louis de Ha! Ha!, Bee's Bight, and of course, Dildo (the latter two
being in Newfoundland).  The best Canadian place name, IMHO, remains
Head-Smashed-in-Buffalo Jump, Alberta.  And, in the US, they have what
may be my favourite place name, Walla-Walla, Washington.  So, you're
okay with your place name.

But Cooee?  Wassup with dat?

cheers,
frank (who seriously is curious as to what that means)