Can't handle the image of a sizzling posterior, MIke?

(GRIN)

Actually I was referring to the climate, not to anything
salicious....LOL I lived in FL for half my life, where it is LITERALLY
that hot...9 months out of the year you can't sit down in a car w/o
running the AC first....I am speaking english, actually...of a
sort...southern style...My whole clan tends to be rather smart-mouthed
and long-winded...Sue me, it's genetic on BOTH sides...