I'm not crusading for anything. Just reporting what I see. I intend to continue
shooting film. I enjoy my darkroom, and I find the film process quite
fascinating. However, I dispute the contention of others, that high quality
digital BW is impossible and that results that are the equal of traditional BW
techniques are not possible. I've simply seen evidence to the contrary.
      I'm surprised that you have decided to  turn what had been a polite
discussion into a personal attack, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised because
I have seen that from you before. I will not contribute to this thread again.
Paul Stenquist