On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:19:00 -0500, David Chang-Sang
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Frank :)
>
> It was across the street from The Canary Restaurant down there by Front and
> Cherry.
> I was running a test roll through the K1000 and I too thought it was an
> interesting still life.
>
> Thanks for the comment :)

I know exactly the corner you refer to.  I still don't have a shot of
the Canary that I'm happy with, but maybe one day, before they tear it
down, I'll get it.  They just don't make neon signs like that anymore.
 <g>

The Canary is one of the restaurants of Toronto that I haven't been
into, and perhaps never will...

cheers,
frank