Hi Rob,

Rob Studdert skrev:

> On 13 May 2001, at 12:39, Jörgen Blomgren wrote:
>
> > Please, tell me all your opinions of this head, I am choosing
> > between this (460MG/3437), the basic 3-way head (141RC/3030)
> > and the Proball basic (308RC/3413QR) as the head for my first
> > tripod (probably the 055PRO).
>
> Hi Jörgen,
>
> I know I am late to the thread and that you have had a lot on
> interesting
> replies however I will give you my take on the above.

Every advice is very welcome, even if sort of makes it harder for
me to decide in the short run.

> The 460MG has good and bad points,
[SNIP] some good explantion pro/con

Exactly what I like to hear, different sides from different persons.

> The basic three way head is OK but I prefer the 029
[SNIP] more good pro/con points

> The 308 is a great little compact ball head
[SNIP] even more pro/con points

> If you get this head initially you will have a bit of
> time to consider
> how you use the new tripod and what other heads might be appropriate
> for
> how you tend to use it.

I think that will be the case, I will go for one of the "cheaper"
heads to get some time to get a feeling for what I like/dislike,
and then further on, perhaps buy something better.

> Good luck, you can't go far wrong with Manfrotto :-)

Good to hear !

> Cheers,
>
> Rob Studdert
[SNIP]

Thanks for your time and friendly advice.

Best regards,
--
J.B  Joergen Blomgren  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       home:   user.tninet.se/~soy123d       __________