Not if you make it clear that you are talking about money making productivity (grin).

I think you are reacting too negatively to the "cartoon effect" statement. It simply means that digital tends to simplify the image a bit. There is a lost of detail as a trade off for smoothness. To me the term describes that perfectly, to you it seems to be a disparagement of your investment.

Remember I was the most pro-digital guy on the list before Pentax actually came out with a DSLR. I clearly understand the benifits of digital, especially to the guy out there trying to make a living with his camera. All I really object to is the insistance that film is, or should be, dead.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"