Von: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005 00:37
An: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Betreff: Re: Dogmatism: what is allowed?

----- Original Message ----- From: "DagT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Dogmatism: what is allowed?

To me, a photograph is always a lie, since it always represents the
photographers personal representation of something.

In other words, a photograph is a representation of the photographers opinion of something.

So an opinion is always a lie?

Interesting take.
I think we will have to agree to not completely agree on this one.

William Robb

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke