And another question - what would be a fair price for it? (I don't
know yet the model; just how much do you think I sould pay for it). If
it's model no 6/7 or similar it should also work with medium format
film ("negatives up to 60 x 60 mm or slides up to 5 x 5 cm") - which
would be nice, even if I'll not use medium format for a while.

Alex Sarbu