Instead of a hinged compartment door, it should have been a sliding door. :-)

Jostein

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jens Bladt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: *istD-flaws

I guess the card problem could have been solved very easily by turning the
contact board inside the camera - or the the card compartment door - 180
degrees.
The CF cards have a rim on the "back side" which can serve as a handle for
the finger nail on the right hand thumb.

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: cbwaters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sendt: 29. januar 2005 14:57 Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net Emne: Re: *istD-flaws

My card slot was quite fiddly upon receipt of the camera. After break-in
however, it's not an issue at all. You DO have to be sure to have the strap
in the right position to get the door open but so what?

I use the shot review and would like to have the histogram review be a
little easier to access. Highlight warning sounds nice. I'm living quite
happily without it though.

CW
about to brave the ice storm to provide audio support for a marching band
competition....go figure.