frank theriault wrote:

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:40:10 -0800, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just to compensate a little bit...

http://photos4.flickr.com/4191624_c63f1f23b3_o.jpg

Complete with ist DS, sporting M50 1.4 and black tape...

:-)

[istD, FA35/2--lighting was all kinds of strange colors]

Interesting.  Love it!

The lighting (both the colour and direction from which it comes) is
amazing.  Like the tilt.  Like the way she seems oblivious to the fact
she's being photographed (she seems to be concentrating very hard on
something - her next shot?).

But dear me, why the heck must she be so pretentious as to tape over
the logo?  <LOL>

cheers,
frank

You find that pretentious? I see the <LOL> but... don't you mean it?
How about, when held against her chest, in a venue that's as dim as she's in, and against her chosen clothing, the camera almost disappears?
It certainly wouldn't be nearly as unobtrusive and blending-in as it is in that photo...
I don't call that pretentious at all! <smile>

keith whaley