Ha, I'm in the US and you'll have to forward your request to the new office of Homeland Political Correctness, which in turn will have
to notify the State Political Correctness Committee. who will have to then notify the courts and get a Writ of Political Correctness Correction
who will then have to fined a County Sheriff to deliver said note, which by the time they discover that county Sheriffs have been abolished in
Connecticut, (only about 20 years after abolishing counties as a level of government), I'll have died of old age...

frank theriault wrote:

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:16:25 -0500, Peter J. Alling