Fra: Bernd Scheffler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 4. februar 2005 19:55
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: flash on *istDs (was: Survey D and DS result)

I didn't answer the survey, too. Writing mails isn't that comfortable and
quick for me, because I am on the digest-list and most of the time I prefer
looking across the archive. But maybe it's no excuse (wearing sackclothes
and ashes ...)

I have got a *istDs body three weeks ago and I am quite pleased. I am still
experiencing what lenses I will like most now because some of them are not
as crisp wide open as I was used to on the fim body. I've already sold my
FA24/2 to get the 16-45/4 zoom instead. My informal test showed a better
performance of  the SMC-M 28/3.5 than of  my beloved 30/2.8 (esp. more CA)
and the latter has gone, too.

Another thing with the *istDs is the TTL-flash control. I've got extremely
overexposed pics with my Pentax AF280T and in close-up with the built-in
flash, too. Perhaps I should read the manual again?
Or does anyone ad hoc have an idea what I should consider first? (On the
MZ5N I had no problems ...) Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Bernd