In a message dated 2/5/2005 9:50:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi,

> http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_1083.htm

> Wow! Nice one, Bruce. It's really hard getting the sun in that position
> (since once there it sinks fast).

that's because gravity gets stronger the closer the sun gets to the
horizon, so it starts accelerating.

--
Cheers,
Bob

That reminds me of cows. We have a lot of foothills in California, some
fairly steep. On some of the hills cows graze even near the top. They are able
that without falling off, of course, because on the hill side their two legs
are shorter. Obviously this means there are left-sided and right-sided cows.
But, hey, natural adaptation is neat.

My father told me that when I was a kid (except for the last part -- re
adaptation), and if you are a father, I bet you've told your kids some *real*
whoppers.

Marnie aka Doe