I've noticed that the prices on all Pentax lenses seem to be up by a
considerable amount. Yes, it's most evident among the shorter lenses (FA
50/1.4s are going for more than B&H's new price on ebay -- $209-- and B&H is
sold out.) If you missed the thread about Pentax digital on the Leica forum, go
take a look. The *istD and *istDS have revived the brand. I guess that's a good
thing.
Paul