On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 11:22:27 -0700, Joseph Tainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

A few months after the release of the D there began to be a run on Pentax primes. It still continues, and I suspect that DS owners will soon try to join in after they decide which zoom to buy. Note that Pentax autofocus primes have virtually disappeared from KEH.

Yes, I've noticed it too. I'm thinking about getting the 31mm ltd but, oh no, Adorama aren't listing it at the moment (nor the 77mm, and the 43mm is on back order). :(

Rob, can I ask you for that contact in Japan again? Maybe they still have the black 31mm.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~derbyc