Good job Derby - it's an area I'm pretty familiar with and reckon you've done a good job of summarising it with these three shots. Well done.

Cheers,
David

Derby Chang wrote:

Since fisheye shots seem to be in fashion at the moment, here's a little PESO page from me.

The manual metering with the non-A Zenitar is really not a problem. In fact I think it helps me take a moments pause to consider the image before I press the shutter.

Hard to believe this place is 30min from the city centre.

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~derbyc/PESO/peso.htm