Hi Jerry,

I've taken my 120 film to a place called Cameraland on Lexington Ave.
between 51st and 52nd on the east side of the street.
http://www.cameralandny.com/

The only problem is that they print doubles whether you want them to or not,
but the prints were fine.

I've used CLab down in the Village but they wouldn't do square prints. Last
I knew, Adorama wouldn't develop 120 film.

Hope that helps,
Amita