In a message dated 2/8/2005 9:49:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Are you confusing belief with reality maybe?  What we perceive, what we
believe, and what is reality may be 3 different things.  But it would be
very strange to think there is no reality without a perception of it or
a belief of it.
=========
Don't think I said that. But what we believe may affect reality.

I don't want to discuss this:  1.) I don't have time. 2.) With difficult
concepts, it takes me a long time to verbalize what I mean -- or verbalize
effectively enough that I know I am making my conceptualization come across
clearly.
3.) I don't turn my verbalizations of difficult concepts into writing easily.
It takes a lot of pain and effort on my part to write that kind of thing down
effectively. See 3. 4.) I don't have time. 5.) I don't need my belief system
to be nailed down in every small detail for my own satisfaction. My belief
system is coherent enough for me, and I do not need for anyone else to believe
it
and I do not need to defend it.

6.) Read The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra instead of trying to debate me.

7.) I don't debate (at least anymore and at least not on the Net). I've been
involved in too many knock down and drag out usenet/list -- mainly usenet --
"conversations" to find it amusing or entertaining anymore. I also think debate
about religion/politics/belief systems to be fairly pointless.

HTH!, Marnie aka Doe