Albano Garcia wrote:

Hi gang,
I use AA NiMh rechargeables.
My charger says "output 900 mA MAX", so it's a maximum
of 900mA per hour.
My question is: if I put 4 AAs to charge, this output
splits in four? or 4 batteries receive 900 mA each?
Regards

Are you reading this on the wall wart or the charger itself?

The best way to think of this is really in watts, since the power supply for the charger isn't at 1.5V. Basically, multiply the supplied volts by the amps and this is the watts delivered. With this number, you can figure out how much is _ideally_ going toward the charge. Now, the problem is that the batteries get hot and the charger gets hot, so some of this delivered energy is lost as heat.

-Ryan

=====
Albano Garcia
Photography & Graphic Design