-----Original Message-----
    From: "Fred"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    > For the old angle finder for Pentax K or earlier bodies, you need to file
    > it to fit, if you don't mind.

    I'm not clear on what it meant by that.  Just what would you file?  (The
    mount end of a K or older Refconverter would be decidedly sloppy when
    slipped onto the finder window of an M or newer body, wouldn't it?  It
    seems to me that you'd want to shim it somehow, nor file it.  (I apologize,
    Alan, if I am totally missing the gist of the statement.)

    Fred