I've never had anything so stuck the sensor that the Sensor
Brush didn't remove it, but then I've only used it a couple of
times. In 18 months, I've had to clean my 10D sensor four times
and I haven't cleaned the *ist DS sensor yet (six weeks
ownership).

Best things available? As far as I know. ;-)

Godfrey