Breaks me heart to sell it (*especially* after getting it out and
handling it again to shoot photos of it) but I'm offering up this
beautiful lens because I hardly ever use it any more.
It does have a flaw: Some obvious scuffing on the outside of the filter
ring that has been touched up by the previous owner. Perhaps this will
dissuade anyone from buying it and it'll stay with me? Unfortunately,
the glass is in perfect condition. This is a really sharp lens. Almost
flare-proof; you have to get the sun in the frame to have any chance of
getting any flare at all.
Cosmetically it's EX+ condition except for some minor wear on the ridges
of the aperture ring at the bottom. Overall, it's quite beautiful. The
hard case that comes with it is a little beat up, but probably accounts
for the nice condition of the lens itself.

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/28-35_1.jpg
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/28-35_2.jpg
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/28-35_3.jpg
Shots 2 and 3 show the filter ring problem, such as it is.

$60.00 + shipping

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing