On 20/2/05, Godfrey DiGiorgi, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Nice! At least six of these are very wonderful, my favorite is
>the one of the dogs near the end.

Thanks very much Godfrey, appreciated.

I was trying out using the monopod as a raised camera platform which
always gives an interesting perspective. I've got an old magic arm I've
just dug out and happily it has all the right pieces to mate between
monopod and camera so I'll try that next time to get the angle right,
thus avoiding cropping after rotating. trouble is, I need a longer remote
shutter release! No let-up ;-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__