Well this is only half a Pentax lens, Rear Converter-A 2X-S.  The other
half of the lens is an old medium price Bushnell screw mount 200mm tele.
The combination shows chromatic aberration / blooming wide open.  I've
added some 100% crops to show how the nasties can be cured.

http://members.shaw.ca/hargravep/Image1.htm

Powell